Friday 9 May 2008

We've gone german reggae!!!

Some of ya may know we're putting out an album. Well' its kind of a low key affair, no ticker tape parade or nothing. Just a kind of 'lets do an album thang'. We made a bunch cash from shows last year and thought why the hell not.

And they finally arrived this morning. Well yay and nay. Opening the boxes, I was itching to see the artwork and how it came out in the wash.

Turns out we got 1000 CDs of high quality german reggae!

Yahoooooooo. The bands called Sane Ground. I reckon they'll be wakin up to the postman soon, opening their box going "bootzstrarp? vot iz zis noizy dirty wok n voll??? ve ordered reggae. ve iz nut happy reggae boyz. babylon n all that." Check out their myspace its kinda actually good.

ven, I mean when. when they get here I'll let you know.

No comments:

 
Rock Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory My Zimbio