Tuesday 25 March 2008

The Touchables trailer

There be some films that I just gotta see. This one I been waiting for a long time for some glimmer that it might re-appear. This one be called The Touchables and its from 1968. Whats it about? Well, its kinda simple, a guy gets kidnapped by a group of swinging chicks and gets tied up on a rotating bed in a giant bubble in the countryside. Serious stuff.

I've been dying to see this giant bubble and what goes inside, gawd knows how long and finally a decent trailer of the film has surfaced, showing bubble, girls, guy and more bubbles.

I think these Cinedelica guys just blog for me, I don't know who else is intersted in swinging chicks with devious plans living in giant bubbles. But I is.

The cinedelica story is here


No comments:

 
Rock Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory My Zimbio