Tuesday 29 April 2008

Nags Head Pics from Rupe Soup


Rupe from Rupe's Gig Guide came down to the last show at the Nags Head in Wycombe and took some more pics of the night. It was a great evenin with dancin and a hollerin and packed again. Landlord was saying that the last Bootstrap and Bloke gig was the busiest they've seen the place since its re-opened. So yeah, we'll probably be heading back soon. Bloke did a great set again, how do they come up with so many songs, I can't keep up?
The Nags blues loft has got the go ahead to be returned to its former glory (I heard Muddy Waters played it? Dang). They've also got their web site up n running, which is worth checking.
I like this photo above with the ghost of Jackie lurking. Anyway I'll hand the commentary over to Rupe.
I'm closer to understanding this energetic band, playing all originals, and captivating the audience. They got me jumping too! GREAT GIG.
There's more photos here, a sample below.

No comments:

 
Rock Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory My Zimbio